New Year's 2007:
Telephone Pictionary is a group parlor game. It's best played with at least 7 (no fewer than 5) people, and an odd number of people is somewhat better than an even number.
- Every player takes a piece of paper and writes a sentence at the top, such as "It's the end of the world." Then every player passes the sheet to their left.
- The next person reads the sentence to themselves and draws a picture of the sentence below the sentence.
- Then that next person folds over the paper so only their drawing is visible and passes it to their left.
- The next receiving person examines the picture and writes a sentence describing it below the picture.
- Then that person folds over the paper so only their sentence is visible and passes it to their left.
- Continue until you get your own paper back.
Some notes to improve playability:
It's nice to have a sentence at the end, which is why odd numbers are good.
Inevitably, the papers will back up behind one player. It is vitally important that the papers remain in the correct order.